Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EZ-4505
- EAN: 4250395305594
Product details for anatomically numbered skull model
The 3-piece skull model Erler Zimmer has a numbering of the individual skull bones and is a lifelike reproduction of a human skull.
The size, proportions and the numbering of the cranial bones and structures, corresponding to an average European adult. The skull was adapted to the anatoischen Ideal accordingly. All anatomical details and structures according to the textbook.
Properties from anatomical skull model
- with the numbering of the individual skull bones and structures
- with nomenclature
- 3 parts: skull base, cranial vault and mandible
- all anatomical details and structures are in place
- was idealized by the medical education
- corresponds to the anatomical Ideal
- The teeth meet a real bite
- Lower jaw movable and removable
- Cranium is held in place by metal pins and magnets at the base
- dimensionally stable items with convenient magnet connections
- it could be dispensed with pin connections
- Size: 18 x 19 x 12 cm
- Weight: 0.7kg
Applications from anatomical skull model
- ideal training aid
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.