Product details for Euromatic Rotary Sealer
The Euromatic rotary sealer enables validated sealing of sterilisation packages.
The Euronda Euromatic rotary sealer is used for validated sealing of transparent sterilisation packages according to EN11607-2. The device starts automatically once a sterilisation bag is inserted and stops automatically once the procedure is done. The simple programme menu makes working with the Euromatic quick and easy. Individual settings for pressure or temperature allow for sealing of different kinds of sterilisation packages. The included USB-stick saves temperature, pressure and working speed for every procedure while the also included E-Memory software keeps track of all data mandatory for validation.
- automatic and validated sealing
- according to EN11607-2
- automatic stop
- automatic alarm function if parameters deviate from the norm
- easy to handle due to simple programme menu
- sealing speed: 8 metres per minute
- 3-fold sealed seam, 12,5 mm wide – according to DIN 58953
- temperature settings between 10 and 180 degrees Celsius
- integrated USB-Port
- E-Memory software included
- dimensions: 473 x 220 x 235 mm (length, height, width)
- weight: 14 kg
Fields of application:
- for sealing of instruments and items within sterilisation packages
Euronda Deutschland GmbH manufactures devices and accessories for medical practice use, with a focus on infection protection, hygiene and the sterilization of medical equipment. Euronda's autoclaves and thermal disinfectors are highly efficient sterilization devices for medical practices, laboratories and hospitals. Foil sealing devices from Euronda enable the safe storage of sterilized materials. We also offer ultrasonic cleaners and medical protective clothing from Euronda - from face masks to protective goggles for dentists. Incidentally, the Euronda range contains many useful products for dental needs.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from EURONDA to look at
Discover other interesting items!