Product details for Euronda Euroseal
Euroseal is a foil-sealing device with a welding time of 3 seconds and dual roll mount.
The foil-sealing device Euroseal by Euronda is used to seal instruments inside sterilisation foils within 3 seconds and in one step. This welding technique is often used in dental practices since it is energy-conservant and resilient. The half-transparent cover of the device allows for welding with pinpoint accuracy and for millimeter-exact adjusting of bag sizes. The included roll mount can be fitted with two sterilisation rolls in different sizes. Thus, a quicker workflow is enabled, since less switching of roll sizes will be necessary.
Also included are:
- roll mount with double capacity included
- roll mount can be mounted to the wall seperately
- for sealing of sterilisation foils
- optimal weldseam: 12 mm wide, up to 31 cm long
- welds within 3 seconds
- constant pressure
- economic energy consumption
- no pauses between weldings necessary
- integrated working table
- extrem resilient technology
- transparent cover
- optical and acustical signals after welding stops
- dimensions: 440 x 315 x 390 mm
- with twin roll mount: 440 x 420 x 390 mm
- weight: 7, kg
- energy consumption: 200 – 240 V – 50/60 Hz
- received power: 100 W
- weldseam: 12 x 310 mm
- welding temperature constant between 170 and 200 degrees Celsius
- 1 roll Eurosteril sterilisation foil, 50 mm wide
- 1 roll Eurosteril sterilisation foil, 75 mm wide
- 1 roll Eurosteril sterilisation foil, 100 mm wide
- 100 test sheets Euroseal Weldseam Test
Euronda Deutschland GmbH manufactures devices and accessories for medical practice use, with a focus on infection protection, hygiene and the sterilization of medical equipment. Euronda's autoclaves and thermal disinfectors are highly efficient sterilization devices for medical practices, laboratories and hospitals. Foil sealing devices from Euronda enable the safe storage of sterilized materials. We also offer ultrasonic cleaners and medical protective clothing from Euronda - from face masks to protective goggles for dentists. Incidentally, the Euronda range contains many useful products for dental needs.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from EURONDA to look at
Discover other interesting items!