Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: EUR-FM10
- EAN: 0780305794957
Product details for Euronda Mouth Guard
Euronda Monoart Pro 3 mouth guard for daily routine work, available in different colours.
- 50 items per box
The Euronda mouth guard is worn during day-to-day work in medical and dental practices. The mouth guard complys with DIN EN 14683 Typ II and ASTM F2100 Level 1. The 3 layers strong mouth guard is latex-free, copper-free, nickel-free and contains no glass fibres. The handy rubber band is fitted to the ears and the mask possesses an extra long nosepiece, which makes the mouth guard comfortable to wear.
- 1. Layer: hydrophobic outer layer, water-repellent against spray, aersoles and wetness
- 2. Layer: meltblown filter: 99% germ retardant
- 3. Layer: hydrophilic inner layer, water-absorbant polypropylen absorbs droplets from breathing and prevents fogging of glasses
- pro 3 – 3 layers
- comply with DIN EN 14683 Typ II
- comply with ASTM F2100 Level 1
- 99% germ retardant
- contains no glass fibres
- copper-free and nickel-free
- ultrasound sewn
- rubber bands coated with cotton, for fastening to the ears
- extra long nosepiece
Farbe für die Praxis
Warum immer langweilig, wenn es auch bunt geht? Dabei fühlen sich auch die Patienten wohler und es bringt ein wenig mehr Farbe in die Praxis.
Euronda Deutschland GmbH manufactures devices and accessories for medical practice use, with a focus on infection protection, hygiene and the sterilization of medical equipment. Euronda's autoclaves and thermal disinfectors are highly efficient sterilization devices for medical practices, laboratories and hospitals. Foil sealing devices from Euronda enable the safe storage of sterilized materials. We also offer ultrasonic cleaners and medical protective clothing from Euronda - from face masks to protective goggles for dentists. Incidentally, the Euronda range contains many useful products for dental needs.