Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: HM50705
- EAN: 4260693760100
Product details for ffp2 respirator
The FFP2 respirator is suitable for folding and are made in Germany from Sentias.
Known is the FFP2 mask from the german tv. The mask was introduced in the tv shows "WDR Lokalzeit" and "ARD Live nach neun".
The respirator complies with EN 149: 2001 and A1: 2009. In addition, it complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/425. It has a filter performance of 98%. It also has a CE mark.
Properties of the FFP2 mask
- Made in Germany
- Filter performance of 98%
- EN 149: 2001
- A1: 2009
- Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- CE marking
Instructions for putting on the mask
- Unfold the mask and hold it by the ear bands with the nasal band pointing upwards.
- Place it Place the mask over your chin on your face and secure the ear bands behind your ears.
- Make sure the nose bridge is on the nasal bone.
- Adjust the nasal bridge to the shape of your nose with both hands to ensure an optimal seal and a secure fit in the nasal area.
- Check that the mask fits snugly against your face is applied. To do this, enclose the mask with firm hands and exhale heavily.
- In the event of a leak, adjust the fit of the mask and the nasal bridge to the shape of your face again.