Product details for corona self-test for amateurs
The Corona self-test by Hotgen contains 1 test per package.
The kit includes the instructions for use, a coronavirus antigen test cassette, a sterile swab, a sampling tube with pre-filled extraction buffer and a sealable waste bag. For disposal, place the test cassette, sampling tube, and swab in the sealable waste bag.
Properties of the coronavirus self-test for amatuers
- 1 test per pack
- result in 15 minutes
- for home use
- can be used by amateurs
- used in the anterior nasal cavity
- insertion length in the nose of approx. 2.5-3 cm
Description of the usage of the coronavirus self-test for amateurs
- Insert the cotton pad of the sterile swab 2.5-3 cm deep into one nostril. Roll the cotton pad 4-6 times along the inner wall of the nose with medium pressure in circular movements. Repeat the procedure in the other nostril.
- Soak swab below the liquid level in the sample extraction buffer of the sampling tube, press three times against the wall and rotate in it for no less than 15 seconds.
- Add four drops of the prepared buffer solution to the sample hole of the test cassette. The buffer solution must be processed at room temperature (+10°C to +30°C).
- Read the result from the test cassette after 15 minutes.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from HOTGEN to look at