Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: PFMMK402K-003
- EAN: 4042301143570
- PZN: 08828744
Product deatails - Disposable Skin Curette
The Kai Medical Disposable Skin Curette is used for the precise removal of soft or weak skin tissue by scraping or scratching.
It is distinguished by its sharpness, precision and the ground stainless steel cutting edge and is also suitable for removing basal cell carcinomas and seborrheic warts or for taking samples for the examination of dermatophytoses.
It is ready to use, individually sterile packed and is used exclusively as a disposable instrument and is available in different sizes.
Properties of Skin Curette
- very sharp
- one-sided ground cutting edge
- Cutting edge made of stainless steel
- Safe working due to non-slip ribbed handle
- with ring-shaped cutting edge
- ensures a visible surgical field
- Size Mark on the curette
- sterile disposable article
- 1 piece sterile packed
- Sizes: 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 7 mm
Applications of Skin Curette
- Medical pedicure
- Veterinary medicine
- for removal of soft or weak skin tissue
- for removal of basal cell carcinoma and seborrheic warts
- for taking samples for examination for dermatophytoses
KAI medical is a traditional Japanese company that has been manufacturing cutlery such as knives and razor blades of the highest quality since 1908. Today KAI is also known for its first-class medical stainless steel blades and surgical cutting instruments such as scalpels, biopsy punches, skin punches or sharp rescue tools. In our range you will find various products from this established manufacturer. For example, we carry cutting tools for use in dermatology or sterile blades for surgery from KAI medical.