Product details – F.O. Macintosh Blade
The Luxamed F.O. Macintosh Blade with replaceable light guide is suitable for laryngoscopes by Luxamed and is available in several different sizes.
The F.O. Macintosh blade by Luxamed is fitted with a replaceable light guide. 5.500 fibres guarantee maximal brightness and a long service life. The diameter of 4 mm ensures optimal illumination. The 3.7 V LED version of this blade reaches a brightness of approximately 10.500 Lux. The 2.5 V xenon variant has circa 4.500 Lux. The blade is made of stainless steel and is compatible with all Luxamed handles in accordance with ISO 7376 (green standard). It is autoclavable up to 134 Degrees Celsius – for approximately 4.000 times. The Macintosh blade is available in several different sizes.
Properties of the F.O. Macintosh Blade
- blade for laryngoscopes
- replaceable light guide
- diameter 4 mm
- optimal illumination
- long service life
- brightness 2.5 V xenon: circa 4.500 Lux
- brightness 3.7 V LED: circa 10.500 Lux
- stainless steel
- compatible with all Luxamed handles in accordance with ISO 7376 (green standard)
- autoclavable up to 134 Degrees Celsius – approx. 4.000 times
- different sizes available
Variants of the F.O. Macintosh Blade
- Mac 0: length: 79 mm, height: 13 mm
- Mac 1: length: 91 mm, height: 20 mm
- Mac 2: length: 113 mm, height: 21 mm
- Mac 3: length: 131 mm, height: 22 mm
- Mac 4: length: 154 mm, height: 24 mm
- Mac 5: length: 176 mm, height: 25 mm
Luxamed Medizintechnik is a German manufacturer of medical technology products, which are manufactured in Germany in highly qualified manual work. Luxamed is known for making excellent otoscopes, stethoscopes, laryngoscopes and other medical devices for daily use in doctors' offices and hospitals. Here in the shop you will also find examination lights, reflex hammers and accessories such as replacement handles, spatulas or lamps for the diagnostic devices of established brands such as Luxascope in the versions Auris, Flex or Kids.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from LUXAMED to look at
Discover other interesting items!