Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: LUA1516914
- EAN: 4260381963325
Product details of LED otoscope kids
The colourful LED otoscope LuxaScope Auris KIDS by Luxamed with ist powerful LED-ring technology guarantees a wide field of view.
This innovative LED-ring allows an optimized illumination of the ear canal and the eardrum. With a power of 10.000 lumen it reaches a lifetime of aprox. 100.000 hours.
The light can be regulated and switches off automaticaly. An electronic switch is used to light the LED's. A movable 3x magnifying glass is attached. It also has a connection for the pneumatic eardrum test.
Because of it's colourful design the KIDS otoscope is popular at kids hospitals and nurseries. It is delivered with 20 disposable ear funnels and batteries.
Properties of otoscope
- practical pocket size
- with LED-ring technology: 6 LED's in a circle
- no limited field of view
- maintenance free
- dimmable light
- modern and child friendly design
- automatic switch off after 3 minutes
- LED lifetime: aprox. 100.000 hours
- light power: aprox. 10.000 lumen
- colour temperature: 4000 K
- optimized otoscope head
- movable 3x magnifying glass with lock
- pneumatic connector for eardrum test
- 2-components handle (aluminium/fibre-glass plastic)
- electronic on/off switch
- incl. 2x AAA alkaline batteries
- incl. 20 disposable ear funnel, grey, 10 x 2.5 mm and 10 x 4 mm
Area of application of otoscope
- for diagnostics of the ears
- at all medical areas like hospitals and care stations
- a favourite at pediatricians and nurseries
Luxamed Medizintechnik is a German manufacturer of medical technology products, which are manufactured in Germany in highly qualified manual work. Luxamed is known for making excellent otoscopes, stethoscopes, laryngoscopes and other medical devices for daily use in doctors' offices and hospitals. Here in the shop you will also find examination lights, reflex hammers and accessories such as replacement handles, spatulas or lamps for the diagnostic devices of established brands such as Luxascope in the versions Auris, Flex or Kids.