Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: MA79601K-002
- EAN: 4046153115822
- PZN: 10305344
Product details of Hand Antiseptic
The Hand Antiseptic OpSept by MaiMed is a ready-to-use hand disinfectant based on alcohol, which has a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria including adeno, rota and noro viruses.
It is characterized by its very good skin compatibility, even with regular use, and can be used for both hygienic and surgical hand disinfection in all medical and hygienic areas.
The antiseptic is tested according to the standard methods of the DGHM / VAH and EN 1500 / EN 12791, RKI listed and is available in different sizes to choose from.
Properties of hand antiseptic
- ready for use
- alcoholic (2-propanol 70%)
- broad spectrum of impact2-Propanol 70% (VN)
- effective against adenoviruses, rotaviruses and noroviruses
- conditionally virucidal plus
- tested according to the standard methods of DGHM / VAH and EN 1500 / EN 12791
- RKI listed
- Composition: 100 ml solution for application on the skin contains: Active ingredients: 2-propanol 70 ml, butane-1,3-diol 0.1 ml, Excipients: Purified water, lanolin poly (oxyethylene), perfume oil
- very well tolerated by the skin
- moisturizing properties
- different sizes to choose from
Applications of hand antiseptic
- for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
- for all medical and hygienic areas