Product details for MediVid Bandage
The MediVid bandage is used to prepare the MediVid CRYO cooling bandage. It consists of cotton, the liquid absorbs well and passes it off perfectly.
Properties from MediVid Bandage
- dry binder
- 100% cotton napkin
- without elastane
- washed can ud be reused
- suitable for allergy sufferers
- Size:10 cm x 4 m
Manufacturing specification for MediVid cooling bandage
- CRYO fluid in the ratio 1: 5 mix with water
- soak the bandage in this final mixture
- wring bandage
- connect infringes point with this strap - max. Overlap 50%
- Exposure to the bandage is dry
The MediVid Cryo fluid is not included. It is available separately in our shop!
Applications of MediVid Bandage
- Muscle or ligament strain
- Muscle or tendon rupture
- Tennis elbow
- knee pain
- even with insect bites
- in the postoperative use Application
Note to MediVid cooling bandage
- For open wounds, rash or eczema may be used Medivid CRYO Fluid just over a waterproof wound dressing (for example, shower plaster).
- For allergies to any of its ingredients may cooldown Ice fluid not be applied.