Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: NOB720006K-001
- EAN: 403181572061
- PZN: 07098723
Product details of bandage packets DIN 13151
The sterile dressing packs from NOBA comply with DIN 13151 and are equipped with a wound dressing.
This wound dressing is placed on the wound to be treated and thus prevents adhesion with the dressing. The packagings are packaged individually in a sterile bag, each of 10 pieces.
Properties of bandage pack
- According to DIN 13151 and 53923
- With wound dressing - does not stick with the wound
- Sizes of choice: S - L
- Individually sterile packed
- 10 pieces in sterile pouch
- Material: viscose, nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene, ethylene-methacrylic acid copolymer
- Medical device according to MPG, class Is, regulation 4
- Fulfills the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- Sterile according to DIN EN 11137
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 labeling
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.