Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: NOB-420460-10
- EAN: 0795525544893
- PZN: 10114549
Product details for gauze bandage
The Noba gauze bandage is a stare cotton binding and is used for fixing plaster splints or dressings.
Properties of gauze
- woven and rigid
- pure natural fiber.
- wrapped separately in plastic
- Material: Cotton
- Medical device according to MPG, Class I, Rule 1
- Directive 93/42 / EEC
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1- labeling
Areas of application of the bandage
- for modeling of plaster splints
- for fixing plaster splints
- as bandage for wound dressings
- as Notverbände First Aid
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.