Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: NOB863055K-001
- EAN: 4031815808129
- PZN: 07099651
Product details of gauze compress
The non-sterile and 8-layered compresses of Noba consist of dressing gauze and must be sterilized before use.
They comply with EN 14079 type 17 and are available in all common sizes of 100 pieces each.
Properties of gauze compress
- 100 pieces per pack
- 8-fold laid
- With cut edge
- Consist of dressing gauze
- According to EN 14079 type 17
- Material: cotton
- Packed in paper bag - sterilisable
- Medical device according to MPG, class I, regulation 4
- According to Directive 93/42 / EEC
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 marking
Areas of application of gauze compress
- For the stopping of bleeding or as a wound cover
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.