Product details for RUDAVLIES®-sterile wound dressing
The wound dressing RUDAVLIES®-sterile of Noba is made of elastic nonwoven fabric with hypoallergenic adhesive and are individually sterile packed.
Properties of wound dressing RUDAVLIES®-sterile
- from white, elastic nonwoven
- hypoallergenic polyacrylate adhesive with
- not wound adhesive
- very high absorption capacity
- individually packaged in sterile
- Material Composition: viscose, polyester, polyacrylate
- 50 pieces
- Medical device according to MPG, Class Is, Rule 4
- meets the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- according to DIN EN 1113
Applications from the wound dressing RUDAVLIES®-sterile
- suitable for Infektionsprophylax
- for postoperative wound care, but also for sterile treatment of minor injuries, such. as under the first aid
- in patients with sensitive skin
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from NOBA to look at
Discover other interesting items!