Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: NOB751205K-001
- EAN: 4031815753528
- PZN: 01055026
Product details for sterile Slit Compresses
The sterile slit compresses by Noba are provided with a Y-cut, for the wound supply with drains, catheters or the like.
They consist of 12-fold dressing gauze with good absorbency, are air-permeable and gentle to the skin. One package contains 40 sterile double packs in a practical collection with a withdrawal slot.
Properties of slit compresses
- 40x 2 pieces
- Sterile packed
- From dressing gauze
- With Y-slot
- 12 times
- Good absorbency
- Medical device according to MPG, class Is, regulation 4
- Fulfills the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- According to DIN EN 14079 type 17
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 labeling
Areas of application slit compresses
- For wound care in drainage, probes, tracheotomies, catheters, Kirschner wires and extensions
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.