Available, delivery time: 3-5 days
Product details of plaster cast
The NOBAFORM® - 2M gypsum binding of Noba, made of alabaster gypsum, is 2 meters long and available in 6 different sizes.
It is distinguished by its very good modeling capability and post-processing capability. The solvent-free gypsum bandage is used as a gap gypsum or a circular support band but also for immobilization in epicondylitis humeri, tendovaginitis or bursitis.
Properties of plaster bandage
- From alabaster plaster
- Free of solvents
- Good modeling capability and post-processing capability
- Material composition: cotton, alabaster gypsum (calcium sulfate hemihydrate)
- Various widths: 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 cm
- 10 pieces per pack
- Medical device according to MPG, class I, regulation 1
- Fulfills the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 labeling
Areas of application of plaster bandage
- As gap gypsum
- As a circular support band
- For the temporary immobilization of inflammatory processes
- For epicondylitis humeri, tendovaginitis or bursitis
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from NOBA to look at
Discover other interesting items!