Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: NOB905250K-004
- EAN: 4031815955328
- PZN: 09088284
Product details - Vinyl Gloves+
Noba's vinyl gloves NOBAGLOVE®-Softvinyl are powder-free, non-sterile and made of special highly elastic vinyl.
The gloves are yellow in color, comply with EN 455 part 1-4 and are used to protect against pathogenic germs in medicine, nursing or in the laboratory.
NOBAGLOVE®-Softvinyl are available in sizes XS - XL with 100 gloves per dispenser box.
Properties of Vinyl Gloves
- made of modified vinyl material
- highly elastic
- dyed yellow
- free of thiuram or dithiocarbamate
- Medical device according to MPG, class I, rule 5
- comply with EN 455 part 1-4
- Composition: PVC, auxiliaries DINP, TXIB, DEHA, calcium / zinc stabilizer, polyvinyl chloride methylacrylamide
- Size: XS - XL
- 100 gloves per dispenser box
Applications of Vinyl Gloves
- for protection against pathogenic germs in medicine, nursing or in the laboratory
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.