Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: NOB543405K-001
- EAN: 4031815513412
Product details - Ssynthetic Cast Bandage NOBALITE®
Noba's NOBALITE®-black synthetic cast bandages dressing convinces with its fast curing, excellent stability and all this at a very low weight.
This is achieved by the composition of glass fiber fabric and the polyurethane resin mixture impregnation. Due to its low weight and enormous strength, the bandage provides perfect support for bone fractures or joint and ligament inflammation. This contributes to a faster recovery with a high wearing comfort. In addition, it has a good X-ray transparency and allows a control of the healing process without frequent dressing changes.
NOBALITE®-black is available in widths of 5cm, 7.5cm, 10cm and 12.5cm with a length of 3.6m each.
Properties of synthetic cast bandage
- made of fiberglass fabric
- impregnated with polyurethane resin mixture
- fast curing
- enormously high stability
- low weight
- Medical device according to MPG, class I, rule 1
- complies with the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- Contains no dangerous toxic substances according to REACH
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 marking
- individually packed - aluminum-coated bag
- Composition: fiberglass, polyurethane resin
- Color: Black
- Widths: 5, 7.5, 10 and 12.5 cm
- Length: 3.6 m
- 1 bandage
Applications of synthetic cast bandage
- synthetic support bandage
- in fractures of bones of various causes
- in inflammatory processes on joints and ligaments
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.