Product details for sterile absorbent dressings
The wound pad by Noba is sterile and highly absorbent, and provided with a liquid-impermeable blue fleece.
Properties of sterile absorbent dressing
- highly absorbent
- rear side with liquid impervious blue Vlie
- with enormous absorbent absorbent body
- Material: polypropylene, cellulose
- individually packaged in sterile
- Medical device according to MPG, Class Is, Rule 4
- Requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- according to DIN EN 11135
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1- labeling
Areas of application of sterile absorbent dressing
- with strong weeping, infected or chronic wounds
- in moist wound healing
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from NOBA to look at
Discover other interesting items!