Product details for nonsterile absorbent dressings
The non sterile absorbent dressing of Noba is provided with a liquid-impermeable and highly absorbent fleece.
Properties of absorbent dressing
- non sterile
- highly absorbent
- rear side with liquid impervious blue fleece
- enormously absorbent absorbent body
- Material: polypropylene, cellulose
- Medical device according to MPG, Class I, Rule 4
- Requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1- labeling
Applications of the absorbent dressing
- with strong weeping, infected or chronic wounds
- in moist wound healing
In regard of absorbent dressing
- before they are used on open wounds, they must be sterilized using a validated method
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from NOBA to look at
Discover other interesting items!