Product details for paving Refills
The QuickFix plaster Refills of Plum for filling the QuickFix plaster dispenser, are optionally available as Pflasterstrips or finger plasters.
Properties the pavement Refills
- Water resistant suitable = waterproof tape, especially for humid environments
- Elastic = Elastic fabric plasters which are to adapt to the movements of the skin and therefore very comfortable to wear. The plasters are particularly skin-friendly and breathable.
- Detectable = Visually striking blue patch with integrated metal surface that can be traced by a metal detector.
Application of plaster Refills
- for filling the Plum QuickFix plaster dispenser
Content of paving Refills
- Water resistant = 45 Pflasterstrips
- Elastic = 45 Pflasterstrips
- Elastic long = 30 fingers Associations
- detectable = 45 Pflasterstrips
- detectable long = 30 fingers Associations
Plum GmbH specializes in products for first aid, but also produces ointments, soaps and creams for hand hygiene. The Cuxhaven-based company is particularly well-known for its innovative eye wash systems and eye wash stations for emergencies. With many injuries or other eye accidents, both eyes are often affected. The Plum eye wash bottles therefore rinse both eyes at the same time and remove penetrating dirt and pollutants with a soft but intense jet for the greatest possible efficiency. Special eye pads divert the liquid during the rinsing process. Eye wash stations and other medical products from Plum can also be found here in the shop.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from PLUM to look at
Discover other interesting items!