Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: MEG670102
- EAN: 4251240822051
Product details for Dermojet high-pressure injector
The Ratiomed Dermojet HR high-pressure injector, for administration by needle-free, subcutaneous injections is adjusted to 0.1 ml and has a 4 ml container (40 doses)
It is used exclusively by medical persons for local anesthesia, injection of corticosteroids, vaccinations on prescription and to check their compatibility.
Properties of Dermojet high-pressure injector
- pre 0.1 ml doses
- 4 ml container
- Capacity for 40 doses
- Variability of the dose of + - to 5%
- easy to handle, hygienic reusable device
- quick and easy filling agent syringe
- ready for immediate use
Applications of Dermojet high-pressure injector
- for the needle-free, subcutaneous injections of 0.1 ml doses under local anesthesia, injection of corticosteroids, vaccinations on prescription
- ideal for children and patients with needle phobia
- for an emergency
- for daily subcutaneous injections
Note to Dermojet high-pressure injector
- In general, it should not be used in areas where pressure injections might cause damage. This applies particularly to the eyeball and the blood vessels.
The Megro GmbH & Co. KG is a wholesaler of medical products and also has its own production facilities with brands such as Ratiomed®, SOFTline®. or Meditemp®. Here in the shop you will find many Megro products for a wide variety of medical fields. For example nitrile, vinyl and latex gloves, surface and hand disinfectants and concentrates for disinfecting instruments. We also have various types of cannulas and single-use surgical tools from Megro. The extensive range also includes numerous other products for practice and care needs.