Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: MEG140100
- EAN: 4251240822082
Product details for Sterilance Press II Safety Lancets
The safety lancet Sterilance Press II by Ratiomed are biased, are triggered by pressure and offer an almost painless blood sampling.
The lancet tips are included in the case to pressure by the safety mechanism is activated and a puncture was performed. Subsequently, the lancet is again trapped securely in the housing and can be disposed of in an appropriate safety container.
Properties of safety lancets
- Needle included - before and after the application
- ready for use
- by pressure activated safety mechanism
- proper blood tests - anytime
- quality, ultra-sharp and needle dreifachangeschrägte
- high penetration rate
- Tip configurations and penetration depths allow the popular Kapillarblutabnahmen
- with cap
- Shelf life: 5 years
Colors and applications of safety lancets
- green / 18G x 1.8 mm / especially for baby care and maternity wards - Puncture the heel in premature and newborn / 100 St.
- yellow / 26G x 1.8 mm / for diabetes clinics or hospital wards - glycemic control / 100 St.
- orange / 21G x 2.2 mm / for hemoglobin (blood banks), cholesterol, blood typing, coagulation (blood clotting), blood gas and other diagnostic tests / 100 St.
- pink / 21G x 2.8 mm / for hemoglobin (blood banks), cholesterol, blood typing, coagulation (blood clotting), blood gas and other diagnostic tests - for thicker skin of adults / 100 St.
Note on Safety Lancets
Dispose safety lancet in an appropriate safety container such. as the servo box
If the cap is already in removal from the carton is missing, please stop using the lancet
The Megro GmbH & Co. KG is a wholesaler of medical products and also has its own production facilities with brands such as Ratiomed®, SOFTline®. or Meditemp®. Here in the shop you will find many Megro products for a wide variety of medical fields. For example nitrile, vinyl and latex gloves, surface and hand disinfectants and concentrates for disinfecting instruments. We also have various types of cannulas and single-use surgical tools from Megro. The extensive range also includes numerous other products for practice and care needs.