Product details for Disinfection tray
The Schülke disinfecting wells for instrument disinfection or purification, is made of PVC, is heat resistant and suitable for all medical areas.
Properties of Disinfection tray
- Complete set with cover, instrument tray and drain tap
- consists of polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- heat resistant up to 55 ° C
- Material compatibility with aldehydic, phenolic and quatbasierten disinfection preparations
- Sink Color: white
- either transparent or white lid
- Capacity: 3, 5, 10 or 30 liters
Application of Disinfection tray
- for secure attaching of disinfectants and cleaning solutions in the manual instrument cleaning
- for easy hygienic operation bie disinfection, cleaning and care of instruments of all kinds.
- for all areas in the hospital and practice
Size details of Disinfection tray
- 3 liter pan = inside: 250 x 150 x 120 mm / ext: 300 x 185 x 125 mm
- 5 liter tub = inside: 500 x 170 x 120 mm / ext: 555 x 205 x 135 mm
- 10 liter tub = inside: 340 x 260 x 170 mm / ext: 400 x 300 x 180 mm
- 30 liter tub = inside: 560 x 370 x 225 mm / ext: 620 x 405 x 240 mm
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
Versandgewicht 1.1 kg