Product details - Manual Dishwashing Detergent
The manual dishwashing detergent by Schülke is pH-neutral and awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. It is used for manual cleaning of heavily soiled pots, pans, dishes, etc. in the commercial sector.
The cleaner is a liquid high concentrate and therefore very economical and very economical in consumption. He convinces with his strong cleaning power that easily removes fats, oils or burnt-in food scraps. It also ensures excellent drying of dishes, glass and kitchen tools without unsightly streaks or stains.
Properties of Dishwashing Detergent
- liquid high concentrate
- very economical and productive
- excellent cleaning performance
- Easily dissolves grease, oil and burned food leftovers
- ensured optimal drying of glass, dishes and kitchen tools
- pH neutral - 7.4 pH
- awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% anionic surfactants, less 5% nonionic surfactants. Contains sodium dodecyl sulfate.
- Application: Mix with warm or lukewarm water
- Application concentrations: Normal dosing Washing up: 1 -2 ml per liter of water, soaking tasks: 5 ml per liter of water
- 500 ml bottle
Applications of Dishwashing Detergent
- for manual cleaning
- for cleaning heavily soiled pots, pans, dishes, etc.
- suitable for all washable surfaces
- commercial kitchens
Note on Schülke Manual Dishwashing Detergent
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Only for commercial users