Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH186901
- EAN: 4032651957941
Product details - Manual Dishwashing Detergent
The manual dishwashing detergent by Schülke is pH-neutral and awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel. It is used for manual cleaning of heavily soiled pots, pans, dishes, etc. in the commercial sector.
The cleaner is a liquid high concentrate and therefore very economical and very economical in consumption. He convinces with his strong cleaning power that easily removes fats, oils or burnt-in food scraps. It also ensures excellent drying of dishes, glass and kitchen tools without unsightly streaks or stains.
Properties of Dishwashing Detergent
- liquid high concentrate
- very economical and productive
- excellent cleaning performance
- Easily dissolves grease, oil and burned food leftovers
- ensured optimal drying of glass, dishes and kitchen tools
- pH neutral - 7.4 pH
- awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% anionic surfactants, less 5% nonionic surfactants. Contains sodium dodecyl sulfate.
- Application: Mix with warm or lukewarm water
- Application concentrations: Normal dosing Washing up: 1 -2 ml per liter of water, soaking tasks: 5 ml per liter of water
- 500 ml bottle
Applications of Dishwashing Detergent
- for manual cleaning
- for cleaning heavily soiled pots, pans, dishes, etc.
- suitable for all washable surfaces
- commercial kitchens
Note on Schülke Manual Dishwashing Detergent
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Only for commercial users
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.