Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: SMH-125502
- EAN: 4032651255023
- PZN: 5963915
Product details for FF gigasept® New instrument disinfectants
The instrument disinfectants gigasept® FF New by Schülke, based on succinic, is used for sensitive medical instruments.
Features of instrument disinfectants
- based succinic
- extended spectrum - fulfills current standard methods and Euro standards
- excellent material compatibility: metals, rubber, glass, porcelain, plastics
- can if necessary with the cleaning booster
- clear green liquid
- pH 6.5
- Ingredients: 100 g contain: 11.9 g Bersteinsäuredialdehyd, 3.2g dimethoxytetrahydrofuran, marking acc. Regulation (EC) No 648/2004: <5% phosphonates <5% anionic surfactants, <5% non-ionic surfactants, perfumes, Methylisothiazolinone. Other Ingredients: solubilizer, pH regulators, dyes, corrosion inhibitor.
Effectiveness ranges from instrument disinfectants
- Bacteria (incl. M. terrae / avium) and mushrooms
- limited virucidal * (incl. HIV, HBV, HCV)
- Effective against antibiotic-resistant germs such. As MRSA, Clostridium difficile and Helicobacter pylori within the VAH Konzentratione
Applications from Instrument disinfectant
- for manual disinfection and disinfecting pre-cleaning of surgical instruments and sensitive medical instruments
- for thermolabile and thermostable endoscopes (flexible and rigid) and ultrasound probes
- suitable for semi and fully automated, working in the circulation process at room temperature
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.