Product details - Instrument Tray With Drain Tap
The instrument tray from Schülke, available in the sizes 3 L, 5 L, 10 L or 30 L, is made of PVC which is heat resistant up to 55 ° C.
Furthermore, it is equipped with a practical tap, which pays off especially with the 10 and 30 liter versions, and can be extended with a separately available strainer and lid, in white or transparent.
The disinfection tray is used for manual reprocessing of instruments in all medical areas.
Properties of Instrument Tray
- with drainage tap
- Color white
- eat resistant PVC
- the treatment must not exceed 55 ° C
- different sizes to choose from: 3, 5, 10 or 30 L
Sizes of Instrument Tray
- 3 liters / internal dimensions: 250 x 150 x 120
- 5 liters / internal dimensions: 500 x 170 x 120
- 0 liters / internal dimensions: 340 x 260 x 170
- 0 liters / internal dimensions: 560 x 370 x 225
Application Areas of Instrument Tray
- for the safe preparation of disinfection and cleaning solutions in manual instrument reprocessing
- for all medical areas such as hospitals
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from SCHÜLKE to look at