Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
Product details for mikrozid® AF liquid surface disinfectants
The Surface Disinfectant Schülke mikrozid® AF liquid is used for rapid disinfection of medical devices and surfaces with increased risk of infection.
Properties of surface disinfectant
- rapid disinfection
- at increased risk of infection
- with the requirement short exposure times
- ready-made solution
- wide effective within a short time
- quick, residue-free drying
- good wetting properties
- Active against bacteria, mycobacteria (Tb.), Fungi, hepatitis B virus, HIV, HCV, adenoviruses, norovirus, rotaviruses, papovaviruses, polioviruses, vaccinia viruses
Applications of surface disinfectant
- for rapid disinfection of medical devices (CE 0297) and all types of surfaces
- Patient Treatment
- examination tables
- Surfaces of medical devices
- Readers of the company CCV (manufacturer of stationary and mobile readers for eHealth, for detecting the insured master data (eGK) and the electronic signature.
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from SCHÜLKE to look at