Product details - Skin Cream Octenicare® Repair Cream
The skin protection cream Octenicare® Repair Cream by Schülke is a convincing skin care cream with soothing ingredients for damaged and sensitive skin.
The contained panthenol provides suppleness and bisabolol has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect especially in epithelizing wounds and dry skin.
Octenicare® Repair Cream is dermatologically tested, perfume- and dye-free and therefore ideal for skin that is prone to irritation.
The best effect is achieved by a thin application and massaging into the affected skin areas and should be repeated 1-3 times a day. In the case of a wound, an epithelialization should have taken place before the cream is applied.
Properties of Skin Protection Cream
- intensive care
- protects against moisture and inhibits odor-causing grms - ideal for incontinence
- very good skin compatibility
- with panthenol
- with bisabolol
- makes the skin supple and elastic
- acts anti-inflammatory
- calms the skin
- dermatologically tested
- perfume and dye free
- Composition: Petrolatum, Aqua, Panthenol, PEG-60 Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteary Alcohol, Paraffin Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octenidine HCI
- 50 ml tube
Areas of Application of Skin Protection Cream
- for accompanying treatment in the wound healing process
- for the care of sensitive and irritated skin
- in psoriasis
- in atopic dermatitis (not acute)
- or scar and tattoo care
- for the after-treatment of mild burns and sunburns
- for use in intensive care and incontinence patients
Note about Octenicare® Repair Cream
- Do not use the cream for acute dermatitis!
- For hygienic reasons, the tip of the cream tube must not touch the epithelial wound or other surfaces!
- Store at room temperature in the original container.
- Protect from frost, heat and sunlight.