Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH70001836
- EAN: 4032651976454
- PZN: 14238403
Product details - Skin Cream Octenicare® Repair Cream
The skin protection cream Octenicare® Repair Cream by Schülke is a convincing skin care cream with soothing ingredients for damaged and sensitive skin.
The contained panthenol provides suppleness and bisabolol has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect especially in epithelizing wounds and dry skin.
Octenicare® Repair Cream is dermatologically tested, perfume- and dye-free and therefore ideal for skin that is prone to irritation.
The best effect is achieved by a thin application and massaging into the affected skin areas and should be repeated 1-3 times a day. In the case of a wound, an epithelialization should have taken place before the cream is applied.
Properties of Skin Protection Cream
- intensive care
- protects against moisture and inhibits odor-causing grms - ideal for incontinence
- very good skin compatibility
- with panthenol
- with bisabolol
- makes the skin supple and elastic
- acts anti-inflammatory
- calms the skin
- dermatologically tested
- perfume and dye free
- Composition: Petrolatum, Aqua, Panthenol, PEG-60 Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteary Alcohol, Paraffin Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octenidine HCI
- 50 ml tube
Areas of Application of Skin Protection Cream
- for accompanying treatment in the wound healing process
- for the care of sensitive and irritated skin
- in psoriasis
- in atopic dermatitis (not acute)
- or scar and tattoo care
- for the after-treatment of mild burns and sunburns
- for use in intensive care and incontinence patients
Note about Octenicare® Repair Cream
- Do not use the cream for acute dermatitis!
- For hygienic reasons, the tip of the cream tube must not touch the epithelial wound or other surfaces!
- Store at room temperature in the original container.
- Protect from frost, heat and sunlight.
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.