Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH121616
- EAN: 4032651216161
- PZN: 11314285
Product details - Octenilin® Wound Gel
The Schülke Octenilin® Wound Gel is an odor-absorbing concentrate, which is used to clean and moisten badly healing or encrusted wounds. In addition, it is also ideal for burns.
It is very popular thanks to its painless use, the supportive wound healing by inactivation of the wound germs but also its good skin compatibility.
Octenilin® Wound Gel is offered here in a practical 250 ml tube.
Properties of Wound Gel
- colorless concentrate
- painless application
- supports wound healing
- with octenidine as a preservative
- inactivates wound germs (already after 1 min.)
- very good compatibility
- For skin burns grade II a, the wet bandage may remain on the wound for up to 5 days
- minimizes pain
- not irritating
- not sensitizing
- good tissue compatibility
- Composition: Aqua Purificata, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Octenidine HCI
- 250 ml tube
Applications of Wound Gel
- for the moistening and cleaning of chronic wounds
- for the preservative moisturizing of dressings and wound dressings
- for gentle detachment of encrusted deposits
- to support the natural healing process
- for the treatment of second-degree burns
- for inactivation of wound germs
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.