Product details - Perform® Classic Alcohol IPA -Solution 70%
The disinfecting solution Perform® classic alcohol IPA from Schülke is 70% alcoholic and is used for surface disinfection, with rapid microbiological effectiveness.
The solution is ready for use and is applied undiluted to the desired area and must act for 1-15 minutes depending on the desired effectiveness. Perform® classic has bactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal and limited virucidal properties and should not be used on alcohol-sensitive surfaces such as acrylic glass.
Properties of Disinfecting Solution
- ready for use
- alcoholic - 70%
- dries quickly and residue-free
- Dye and perfume free
- Effectiveness tested according to European standards (EN)
- microbiological efficacy: bactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal, limited virucidal
- Composition: 100 g contain: 63.1 g propan-2-ol (equivalent to 70% (v / v))
- is used undiluted
- must act for 1-15 minutes depending on the effect
- care must be taken to ensure complete wetting
- for a maximum of 50 ml / sqm
- 2 sizes to choose from
Fields of Application of Disinfecting Solution
- for the disinfection of surfaces
- all areas
- for a quick microbiological effectiveness
Note on perform® classic alcohol IPA
- Especially alcohol sensitive surfaces, e.g. Acrylic glass, must NOT be treated
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from SCHÜLKE to look at
Discover other interesting items!