Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH143101
- EAN: 4032651431014
Product details - Rinse Aid Thermodent® Clear
The rinse aid Thermodent® Clear from Schülke is mainly used in the dental sector for dental instruments.
It impresses with its pH-neutral formula and its very good material compatibility. It also offers a stain-free drying and helps to shorten the drying time. Regular use of the rinse aid also counteracts the buildup of deposits or deposits on instruments and equipment.
Thermodent® Clear can be used in all common disinfection and cleaning equipment and is offered here as a 1000 ml bottle.
Properties of Rinse Aid
- Additive (additive)
- offers a stain-free result
- shortens the drying time
- prevents formation of new dirt and deposits - protection for instruments and devices
- for filling in the device (dosing device in the door flap)
- Composition: 5 - 15% nonionic surfactants
- almost colorless
- pH 4
- 1000 ml bottle
Applications of Rinse Aid
- in the dental field
- for dental instruments
- for all common disinfection and cleaning devices
Note on Thermodent® Clear
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Please observe the recommendations of the instrument and device manufacturers
- Recommended for professional users only
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
Versandgewicht 0.45 kg
Versandgewicht 5 kg