Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: SMH143305
- EAN: 4032651433056
Product details - Thermodent® Neutralizer
The neutralizer Thermodent® neutralizer by Schülke has been specially manufactured for the dental sector and is used after the alkaline cleaning of dental instruments.
It acts against alkaline residues, prevents deposits and thus protects instruments and the cleaning device used. Due to the citric acid base, it is very gentle on materials and also economical to use with small dosing quantities.
Thermodent® Neutralizer can be used in all common disinfection and cleaning equipment (RDG) and leaves an optimal cleaning result.
Properties of Neutralizer
- Citric acid base
- neutralizes alkaline residues
- Protect the instrument and device
- counteracts deposits and deposits
- leaves an optimal cleaning result
- very gentle on materials
- The application concentration is approx. 0.1 - 0.2% (1 - 2 ml / l)
- Composition: citric acid
- liquid concentrate
- as additive (additive)
- 5 L canister
Applications of Neutralizer
- for machine reprocessing in the dental field
- after alkaline cleaning
Note on Thermodent® Neutralizer
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Follow the instructions of the devices and instrument manufacturers
- Recommended for professional users only
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.