Produktdetails - Thermosept® NDR Desinfektionsreiniger
Der Desinfektionsreiniger Thermosept® NDR von Schülke, ist aldehydfrei und pH-neutral und wird vorwiegend für Bettgestelle, Transportwagen, OP-Tische und andere schwer zu reinigenden medizinischen Produkten verwendet.
He impresses with his mildness and the associated excellent material compatibility. Also, it provides a comprehensive bactericidal, yeasticidal and limited virucidal activity, which has been confirmed by experts.
All in all, Thermosept® NDR is an effective cleaner with disinfecting properties and available as a practical 20 liter canister.
Properties of Disinfectant Cleaner
- excellent cleaning
- with disinfecting properties
- Efficacy: bactericidal, yeasticidal and virucidal
- microbiological effectiveness confirmed
- pH neutral - pH 6
- mild and gentle on materials
- meets the requirements of the working group "Bedstead and wagon decontamination systems" (AK-BWA)
- Composition: 100 g contain: 4.0 g of dioctyldimethylammonium chloride, 3.0 g of phenoxypropanols
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <5% nonionic surfactants / Further ingredients: solubilizers, corrosion inhibitors, hardness stabilizers
- 20 L canister
Applications of Disinfectant Cleaner
- for use in bed and container washing systems
- for chemothermal cleaning and disinfection
- ideal for bed frames, trolleys, containers, bedside tables and operating tables
- for all common cleaning and disinfection systems
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from SCHÜLKE to look at