Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: SMH146403K-002
- EAN: 4032651464036
Product details - Neutralizer Thermosept® NKP
The neutralizer Thermosept® NKP from Schülke is a concentrate that has its effect on phosphoric acid and is also suitable for basic cleaning. It is mainly used for the reprocessing of medical instruments and laboratory utensils.
Thanks to the phosphoric acid base, it safely dissolves calcium deposits and counteracts new deposits. Its foam-free use leaves no residue and ensures a good rinsing behavior. It finds great popularity in sensitive laboratory areas and can be used there for all utensils and glass. In the medical field, the neutralization of surgical instruments and anesthetic material are in the foreground. Furthermore, Thermosept® NKP can also be used as a cleaner in manual immersion baths.
The neutralizing agent is available as 6 kg or 20 liter canisters.
Properties of Neutralizer
- phosphoric acid base
- counteracts new deposits
- Safely dissolves lime and other stubborn deposits
- Composition: Contains orthophosphoric acid.
- 6kg or 20 L canister
Applications of Neutralizing Agent
- for neutralization
- suitable as a basic cleaning
- for the neutralization of surgical instruments, anesthetic material and medical supplies
- for sensitive laboratory areas and laboratory glassware after alkaline cleaning
- suitable for use in all common cleaning and disinfection devices and timing belt systems
- as a cleaner in a manual dipping bath