Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: RND98922510
- EAN: 4260168332719
Product details - Snap Evo Rescue Knife
The SNAP EVO Rescue Knife by TEE-UU has been specially designed for service use!
Geared to the requirements of the job, it has a stainless, satin-finished steel blade nine centimeters long, three inches of which with an extremely sharp Serrations serrated edge. The serrated edge is ideal for cutting through fire brigades or ropes or other fibrous, hard materials.
The rescue knife can be opened intuitively with one hand: a light push with your thumb or forefinger causes the blade to spring open and lock automatically.
At the end of the knife handle is a glass breaker which can be easily removed, e.g. also let vehicle windows open. The double blade integrated in the rear grip part allows the safety belt to be cut quickly in an emergency.
For convenient transport you will find a belt clip made of spring steel. This keeps the SNAP EVO rescue knife always at hand. In addition, the knife is equipped with an eyelet with key ring to z. B. with a chain, etc. to secure against loss.
Properties of Rescue Knife
- Color: black / yellow
- Total size, open (H x W x D): 1.9 x 22.5 x 4 cm
- Total size, closed (H x W x D): 1.9 x 13.2 x 4 cm
- Blade length: 9 cm (of which 3 cm serration serrated edge)
- Blade thickness: 2.8 mm
- Weight 155 g
- Material: stainless steel blade
- Blade (9 cm), including 3 cm Serrations serrated edge
- belt cutter
- Glass smasher made from tungsten carbide
- Eyelet with keyring
- Belt clip made of spring steel
- Knife with keyring
- without further or illustrated accessories
- According to §42a WaffG is this knife without legitimate interest prohibited
- Legitimate interest exists, for example, in guiding the knife in the context of professional practice (source: Bundeskriminalamt 2017)
- Legally secure information on when and if a legitimate interest exists can be obtained from a lawyer.
Tee-UU is a registered trademark of RND sportive GmbH . The company stands for high quality equipment for fire and rescue services as well as for doctors and nursing services. For example rucksacks, radio device holsters, scissors and other bags and holsters. Small accessories such as snap hooks or safety wedges for holding doors open are also available. The Tee-UU team consists of members of the professional fire brigade, plant fire brigade or the voluntary fire brigade, who test all products for their practicality.