Product details for thermosept® SKS Softeners
The acidic thermosept® SKS softener by Schülke is used as an additive during the thermal treatment of bedpans and urine bottles.
Properties from Softeners
- with special Enthärterkomponeten
- in all water hardnesses
- good material compatibility
- prevents limescale
- supports residueless Abtrockung
- pH ca. 1,3
- Composition: organic acids, hardness stabilizer, corrosion inhibitors
Applications from Softeners
- for the thermal treatment of bedpans and urine bottles
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.