Product details for didactic and numbered skull model
The 3-piece skull model Erler Zimmer has didactically painted and numbered skull bone for better differentiation. A nomenclature is included.
The size, proportions and the numbering of the cranial bones, corresponding to a lifelike reproduction of the human skull. The skull was adapted to the anatoischen Ideal accordingly. All anatomical details and structures according to the textbook.
Properties from anatomical skull model
- didactic design - sided painted skull bones
- with the numbering of the individual skull bones
- incl. Nomenclature
- 3 parts: skull base, cranial vault and mandible
- all anatomical details and structures are in place
- was idealized by the medical education
- corresponds to the anatomical Ideal
- The teeth meet a real bite
- Lower jaw movable and removable
- Cranium is held in place by metal pins and magnets at the base
- dimensionally stable items with convenient magnet connections
- it could be dispensed with pin connections
- Size: 18 x 19 x 12 cm
- Weight: 0.7kg
Applications from anatomical skull model
- ideal training aid
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from ERLER ZIMMER to look at
Discover other interesting items!