Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EZ-4708
- EAN: 4250395304948
Product details for didactic skull model
The Erler Zimmer Skull model of an average European adult can be disassembled into 22 individual bones and was produced in didactic colors.
In developing the model a real human skull with the latest technology has been digitized and then idealized, therefore adapted the standard anatomy. This distinguishes it significantly from most competitive products, some of which are too small or inaccurate in their detail reproduction.
Properties from didactic skull model
- dimensionally stable items with convenient magnet connections
- simple Handhaung
- detailed bone - add almost by itself in the right position along
- supported and guided by realistic bone sutures single bone of powerful magnets
- it could be largely dispensed with pin connections
- Supplied with operating instructions in German and English
- Description on CD in Latin, German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Russian, Arabic, Korean, and Japanese
Representation of individual bones of the skull model
- Parietal, left and right
- Temporal bone, left and right
- Palatine bone, left and right
- Inferior nasal concha left and right
- Upper jaw with teeth, left and right
- Lacrimal bone, left and right
- Nose, left and right
- Cheekbone, left and right
- Lower jaw with teeth
Applications from didactic skull model
- ideal training tool for Osteopaths
- suitable for better visual distinction of the single bones. The bones are made into the commonly used in anatomy teaching colors, paired bones do have identical color.
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.