Product details of the anatomical model with spinal disc herniation
The flexible spine model by Erler Zimmer shows a herniated disc between L2 and L3, and has also still a removable pelvis.
The discs are made of plastic, are flexible and behave like natural intervertebral discs. The whole spine model is mounted on a metal spiral hose and thus very flexible and robust.
Properties from spinal Model
- Natural casting of a human spine
- with abnhenbarem pool
- with herniated disc between L2 and L3
- mounted flexible metal spiral hose
- flexible discs - like natural intervertebral discs
- Representation of spinal nerves and vertebral artery
- optionally with or without a tripod
- Natural size: about 70 cm (without stand)
- Weight: 1,9 kg (without stand)
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from ERLER ZIMMER to look at