Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EZ-4011_1
- EAN: 4250395303101
Product details of the anatomical model with pelvis spine and muscle marking
In the spine with pelvis anatomy model Erler Zimmer, the muscle insertions and origins muscle are color coded and numbered.
In addition, it is mounted on a movable metal spiral hose and equipped with flexible intervertebral discs behave like natural intervertebral discs.
Properties of Anatomy Spine
- Format: numbered
- Natural casting of a human spine
- with removable pelvis
- Origins - with color-coded and numbered muscle insertions and
- mounted on a movable metal spiral hose, very stable and at the same time very flexible
- special flexible intervertebral discs - like natural intervertebral discs
- Representation of spinal nerves and vertebral artery
- with nomenclature
- optionally with or without a tripod
- Size without stand: 70 cm
- Weight: about 1.8kg
Applications from Anatomy spine
- ideal learning and teaching model for school, study or practice
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.