Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EZ-4006
- EAN: 4250395303071
Product details for anatomical skull model
The spine with pelvis by Erler Zimmer is an anatomy model that is equipped with flexible intervertebral discs behave like natural intervertebral discs.
In addition, spinal nerves and vertebral artery are shown. That made of natural cast model with removable pelvis, has a very high quality.
Properties from the spine with pelvis model
- Natural casting of a human spine
- with removable pelvis
- mounted on a movable metal spiral hose, very stable and at the same time very flexible
- special flexible intervertebral discs - like natural intervertebral discs
- representation of spinal nerves and vertebral artery
- optionally with or without a tripod
- Size without stand: 70 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
Applications from the spine with pelvis model
- ideal training tool for Osteopaths
- for patient education at chiropractors, orthopedic surgeons and other healthcare professionals
- for the teaching of students
- for studying the morphology of the spinal column and the composition of joints
Erler Zimmer is a family-run, traditional company that specializes in the manufacture of first-class anatomical models and other medical training and education materials. Medicalcorner24® carries an extensive selection of Erler Zimmer products, from complete skeleton models to enlarged detailed studies of individual organs in natural colors or color-coded. Medical simulators and manikins from Erler Zimmer are also part of the range. The nursing dolls are sometimes highly complex and have a variety of functions. We also have medical posters and display boards for school lessons or patient education.