Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: EUR-EUR.2001PL
- EAN: 0780305798580
Product details for Euroseal 2001 PL
The Euroseal 2001 PL is a basic device for quick sealing of sterilisation foil.
The foil sealer Euroseal 2001 PL by Euronda is a maintenance-free basic sealing device with integrated roll holder. Sealing takes only 3 seconds using this device. At the same time, the result is very even and the procedure can be repeated as often as necessary. The end of the procedure is indicated by optical and acoustic signals. Euroseal 2001 PL is a very compact device and can even be mounted to a wall. Thus it is also suitable for smaller rooms.
- integrated roll holder
- Eco-Tec – only 100 W power consumption
- seals within 3 seconds
- uninterrupted working possible
- optical and acoustic signals at the end of a procedure
- even surface – easy to clean
- easy to handle
- dimensions 445 x 198 x 385 mm (length, height, width)
- economical energy use
- weight: 7,6 kg
- 230 V – 50/60 Hz
- weldseam 12 x 310 mm
- sealing temperature constant between 170 and 200 degrees Celsius
Fields of application:
- for all products that need to be sealed within sterile packages
Euronda Deutschland GmbH manufactures devices and accessories for medical practice use, with a focus on infection protection, hygiene and the sterilization of medical equipment. Euronda's autoclaves and thermal disinfectors are highly efficient sterilization devices for medical practices, laboratories and hospitals. Foil sealing devices from Euronda enable the safe storage of sterilized materials. We also offer ultrasonic cleaners and medical protective clothing from Euronda - from face masks to protective goggles for dentists. Incidentally, the Euronda range contains many useful products for dental needs.