These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
£28.24 * incl. VAT
£24.34 * excl. VAT
Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: HA-9422131
- EAN: 4049500153249
- PZN: 9213795
Properties of sterile disposable glove latex-free sterile Disposable examination glove... more
Product details for sterile disposable gloves
The anatomical cervical Eco Bort for the stabilization of the cervical spine, has a larynx recess and can be adjusted by velcro.
Properties of sterile disposable glove
- Disposable examination glove
- Protective gloves
- soft, blue-colored nitrile rubber
- powder free
- easy to put through the internal coating
- textured fingers provide optimal grip
- highly elastic
- particularly strong and safe
- great fit
- excellent tactile sensitivity
- packed in pairs
- personal protective equipment according to EN 374, Cat. III
Applications from the sterile disposable glove
- during dressing changes
- at catheterization
- at intubations, etc.
- in all areas where the staff is at risk from contamination
- for individuals who are hypersensitive to glove powder or with allergies to latex proteins (Type I allergy)
- for use in the laboratory and during cleaning work in dealing with chemicals and disinfectants
Related links to "Disposable gloves Peha-soft® nitrile sterile powder free, Hartmann, SL"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Disposable gloves Peha-soft® nitrile sterile powder free, Hartmann, SL"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.