Available, delivery time: 3-5 days
Product details for Hartmann Ideal Bandage
Hartmann Ideal Bandages are used for strong compresses.
- 1 x 5 m bandage per package
These textile elastic ideal binds are made from 100% cotton and are really versatile. The bandages are extendable to 90% and elasticity that was lost due to wearing, is regained after washing. The loop-edged bandage can also be worn at resting position. The Hartmann ideal binds are breathable, can be cooked and sterilised.
- with bandage clamps
- classic, textile short-stretch elastic bandage
- according to E DIN 61632-IB-S
- 90% extendable
- high working pressure with low resting pressure
- cookable and sterilisable (steam at 134 degrees Celsius)
- regains elasticity after washing
- 100% cotton
Fields of application:
- for strong compresses
- for chronical venous stasis oedema, ulcera cruris, thrombophlbitis, for prophylaxis and aftercare of venous illnesses
- for pre-, intra-, and post-surgical thrombosis prophylaxis
- suspensory bandage for injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- sports bandage
Hartmann ideal bandages with clamps are available in different sizes.
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from PAUL HARTMANN to look at
Discover other interesting items!