Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA9005829SET2
- EAN: 4062014070093
Product details - Omnipor Fixation Plasters Set
The Omnipor Fixierpflaster of Hartmann are offered here as a set of 2 rolls a'5cmx9,2m. The patches are made of non-woven fabric and are ideal for use in permanent dressings.
Omnipor is a fixation patch made of white nonwoven fabric with synthetic rubber adhesive. It is particularly suitable as a strip application in permanent dressings, as it is extremely permeable to air and water vapor and thus gentle on the skin. In addition, it has a serrated edge and can be easily demolished by hand. Also, the patch adheres very well, but can be removed easily and residue-free.
The Omnipor roller patches are offered on a plastic spool without snap ring.
Properties of Fixation Plaster
- hypoallergenic and skin friendly
- made of white nonwoven fabric
- with synthetic rubber adhesive
- securely adhering
- Can be ripped by hand - with a zigzag edge
- remove without residue
- temperature and aging resistant
- on plastic spools - without guard ring
- Size: 5cmx9.2m
- 2 Rolls
Applications of Fixation Plaster
- for dressing fixations of all kinds
- for attaching probes, cannulas, catheters or measuring instruments
- especially suitable for permanent dressings
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.