Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA9422201K-001
- EAN: 4052199243825
Product details of Product details for Peha-soft Nitrile fino Gloves
The Peha-Soft nitrile disposable glove, powder-free and latex-free, is made of especially soft, purple-colored nitrile rubber.
Its high tear strength and excellent tactile feel characterize this test glove. It is easy to put on, thanks to its special internal coating, and can be worn on both hands. The nitrile glove is suitable for persons with glove powder or latex allergy. It is also easy to use in the food industry and in the laboratory.
Properties of Peha-Soft Nitrile disposable glove
- Made of nitrile rubber
- Pleasant soft
- Two-handed wearable
- With polymer inner coating
- High grip
- Roughened finger area
- Increased feeling
- Very elastic and tear resistant
- Personal protective equipment according to EN 374, Cat. III
- 10 pieces per pack
Areas of application of Peha-Soft nitrile glove
- For use in the laboratory and for cleaning work in the handling of chemicals and disinfectants.
- For all areas where there is a risk of contamination
- For people with insensitivity to glove powder
- For allergies to latex proteins (type I allergy)
- Dealing with dilute disinfectants and cleaners
- For the food sector
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.